How We Got the Bible: PowerPoint CD-ROM
Retail Price: $39.99
Our Price: $22.99
Save: 17.00 (42.51%)
Availability: In Stock
Increase Confidence in the Reliability of the Bible! This PowerPoint® Version of How We Got The Bible includes more than 180 slides, enough material for several lessons.
This time line of key people and events in the history of the Bible shows ancient writing materials, such as stone and clay tablets, leather scrolls, papyrus, early hand copied books, and more. Features people who gave their lives to translate and print the Bible, including William Tyndale, John Wycliffe, King James, Erasmus, and Johann Gutenberg. Perfect for new Christians as well as long-time believers.
- How the Bible was written
- Early writing materials
- Early Bible Translations
- People who gave their lives bringing us the Bible
- Reasons to believe in the accuracy of Scripture
- Philip W. Comfort, Ph.D., Visiting Professor, New Testament (1986-1996), Wheaton College and Sr. Editor, Bible Reference, Tyndale House Publishers;
- Erroll F. Rhodes, Assistant Director, Bible Study Helps, American Bible Society; John McRay, Ph.D., Professor of New Testament and Archaeology, Wheaton College Graduate school;
- Michael Cochrane, MA Semitic Languages; Lawrence Scrivani, SM
To run these versions of PowerPoint® presentations, you must have Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 or higher already installed on your computer (this CD does not come with the PowerPoint® application) and Adobe Acrobat® Reader 4.0 or higher (if you wish to print out the handouts), as well as :
Minimum for PC: Pentium III or better
Windows 98, 98 2nd ed., NT®4.0 with Service Pack 6, Windows ME, Windows XP Home or Professional
Minimum for Macintosh:
Mac OS 8.5 or higher
PowerPC ,G3, or higher
This version of the presentation has been tested on U.S. computers only.
Microsoft PowerPoint® and Adobe Acrobat® are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation and Adobe Corp. respectively.
Rose Publishing Product Code: 447X
Similar Items you may enjoy!