Hannah's Song: What Love Looks Like
Author: Diana Hagee
Retail Price: $12.99
Our Price: $9.99
Save: 3.00 (23.09%)
Availability: In Stock
Join Diana Hagee in this insightful Bible study as she takes you verse by verse through the story of Hannah memorialized in 1 Samuel. Hannah endured heartache, frustration, and a deep feeling of inadequacy for being barren in a culture that honored motherhood. Still, she was a woman of patience, perseverance, and courage. Hannah cried out to God with absolute faith that He would hear her petition and answer it. Using Scripture, powerful storytelling, and real-life examples, this study will help you:
- Establish a foundation of Bible knowledge
- Search the Word for answers to everyday life
- Challenge yourself to dig deeper into the Bible individually or with a group
- Reflect on God’s Word to understand His divine plan for you.
- Discover that God's Word is approachable, and it should be approached daily.
- Equip you to live the victorious, committed life of a believer.
Hannah's story emphasizes the power of prayer, faith, and praise. Like Hannah, God has a divine plan for every woman. He will pour out His unconditional love on your life as you seek to serve and glorify Him.
Similar Items you may enjoy!