Primary Arts of Language: Reading-Writing Complete Package
Author: Jill Pike
Retail Price: $149.00
Our Price: $149.00
Save: 0.00 (0.00%)
Availability: In Stock
The IEW Primary Arts of Language: Reading and Primary Arts of Language: Writing materials are designed to go hand in hand. Start with the reading program, where students learn phonics and sight words while playing games and completing other engaging activities. Gradually add in the writing program, where students reinforce their reading skills with writing while learning to print letters, words, sentences, and stories using the Structure and Style approach.
Using poetry, the reading portion of the Primary Arts of Language teaches phonics and whole words. Students are introduced to letters through letter stories and discover the vowel and consonant pairs that help us read. Daily games played during 'Activity Time' reinforce the phonetic concepts so that a student can know them completely. The Reading program should be used concurrently with the Writing program (included in this product), which includes the letter introduction through printing practice. PAL Reading will take approximately 30 minutes of teacher time plus 30-60 minutes for supervising some student work; PAL Writing will take about 30 minutes per day.
The Primary Arts of Language: Reading Complete Package includes:
- Primary Arts of Language: Reading Teacher's Manual
- Primary Arts of Language: Reading DVD-ROM which includes: an Instructional Video by Jill Pike, Four MP3 audio talks (Nurturing Competent Communicators by Andrew Pudewa, The Four Language Arts by Andrew Pudewa, Poetry as an Integrator by Anna Ingham, and Intro to the Blended Sound-Sight Program by Anna Ingham)
- Primary Arts of Language: Reading Student Book (e-book)
- Primary Arts of Language: Phonetic Games
- Primary Arts of Language: Phonetic Farm folder with stickers
The Primary Arts of Language: Writing includes:
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing Teacher's Manual
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing DVD-ROM with an Instructional Video by Jill Pike and Five MP3 audio talks ('Reading Comprehension from Seuss to Socrates' by Adam Andrews, 'Dictation, Narration, and Public Speaking' by Andrew Pudewa, 'The Four Language Arts' by Andrew Pudewa, 'Units I/II in the K-2 Classroom' by Shirley George, 'Unit III in the K-2 Environment' by Shirley George, and 'The K-2 Writing Environment' by Richelle Palmer)
- Primary Arts of Language: Writing Student Books (e-book)
- All About Spelling Basic Interactive Kit
- All About Spelling Level 1 (Teacher's Manual and One Student Material Packet) by Marie Rippel
Similar Items you may enjoy!