Daily Math Practice Grade 4
Retail Price: $22.99
Our Price: $16.49
Save: 6.50 (28.27%)
Availability: In Stock
Extra practice makes math mastery easier in the long run! Give students additional review opportunities with the grade-appropriate problems in the Evan-Moor Daily Math Practice workbook series. Correlated to Common Core State Standards, this 36-week workbook is easy to integrate with your primary curriculum.
Activities for five days are included. On days 1-4, half-page activities include 5 math problems that include 2 computation problems, 1 word problem, and 2 questions or problems that apply a variety of concepts. On day 5, students receive a full-page of activities with extensive practice of one or two target skills, or a math concept review.
This grade 4 text focuses on factors, relationship symbols, fractions, money, perimeter, shapes, place value, division with remainders, symmetry, and more.
Activites focus on:
- the frequent use of graphics and models
- increased development of fluency
- understanding math concepts, number relationships, operations, and processes
- applying math concepts, operations and procedural skills
- having students contribute and problem solve at a higher level
The 36 weeks of grade-specific skill practice covers:
- Operations fluency
- Algebraic reasoning
- Measurement and data
- Word problems
This series also includes:
- Models and tools to aid students in solving problems and answering open-ended questions
- Critical Common Core proficiencies for each grade level
- Downloadable math activities and projects to offer reinforcing practice at home
- A detailed scope and sequence chart to help teachers map units to correlated skills
126 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Answer key (answers overlaid on reduced-size student pages) is included. 4th Grade. Includes downloadable home-school connection activities.
Similar Items you may enjoy!