Illuminating Literature: When Worlds Collide Teacher's Guide
Author: Sharon Watson
Retail Price: $16.49
Our Price: $14.69
Save: 1.80 (10.92%)
This teacher's guide features a full-size reproduction of the student textbook with the correct answers inserted in italics for the lessons, discussions, and textbook quizzes. Notes and helpful lesson ideas are inserted throughout as appropriate. This teacher's guide also includes a schedule for a book-of-the-month club along with Facebook post ideas to keep students interested in the novel. The student textbook includes links to online quizzes; answers for these are not included since they're graded online automatically. A reproducible grading grid marked for a possible 100 points per book is provided. 181 pages, softcover.
This Teacher's Guide is one part of the full available curriculum options; a Student Textbook and Quiz & Answer Manual are both available separately. The student textbook also includes access to the free (and required) download 'Illuminating Literature: When Worlds Collide Novel Notebook,' along with links to online quizzes that are graded automatically with emailed reports-the separate quiz and answer manual is only for parents who want their students to take paper-and-pencil tests.
This course requires the following literature (also sold-separately). This course specifically uses the following editions; it's helpful to have the approved versions since lessons refer to specific page numbers in these books.
- Pudd'nhead Wilson by Mark Twain; Dover Publications; 048640885X
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells; Dover Publications: 0486295060
- The Friendly Persuasion by Jessamyn West; Harcourt, Inc; 015602909X or 0156336065
- Peter Pan by Sir James Barrie; Dover Publications; 0486407837
- Warriors Don't Cry by Melba Pattillo Beals; Washington Square Press/Pocket Books; 0671866397
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury; Simon & Schuster; 9781451673319
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens; Dover Publications; 0486406512
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis; HarperCollins; 9780060652937
Similar Items you may enjoy!